1. Use of the Site and the App You may use the Site and the App only for your own noncommercial personal use and in compliance with these Terms. You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, uploading or posting of information to the Site or the App and are responsible for the consequences of such communications. Any other use of the Site or the App requires the prior written consent of MLPBOX. You may not otherwise copy, modify, or distribute the contents of this Site or the App without the prior written consent of MLPBOX. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer of, sell, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content found on the Site or the App, in whole or in part.
We require all Members (as defined below in section 4 of these Terms) to agree not to use the Site or the App, and specifically prohibit any use of the Site or the App, for any of the following purposes:
Posting, communicating or transmitting any material that infringes on any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right of another person or entity; Posting any information which is untrue, inaccurate or not your own; Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation; Attempting to interfere in any way with the Site, the App’s or MLPBOX’s network security, or attempting to use the Site or the App’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system; and Using the Site or the App to drop ship merchandise to third parties You may not use spiders, robots, data mining techniques or other automated devices or programs to catalog, download or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute content available on the Site or the App. Further, you may not use any such automated means to manipulate the Site or the App, such as automating what are otherwise manual or one-off procedures. You may not take any action to interfere with, or disrupt, the Site or the App or any other user's use of the Site or the App, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing” the Site or the App, circumventing security or user authentication measures or attempting to exceed the limited authorization and access granted to you under these Terms. You may not frame portions of the Site or the App within another web site. You may not resell use of, or access to, the Site or the App to any third party without the prior written consent of MLPBOX.
3. Additional Terms and Conditions You agree that additional terms and conditions may apply to specific products, orders or your use of certain portions of the Site or the App, including with respect to ordering, shipping and return policies, review guidelines and membership reward programs (including the Rewards Points Terms) (“Additional Terms”), which Additional Terms are made part of these Terms by reference. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms shall control.
5. Fraud Protection As part of our order processing procedures, we may screen received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorized or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process an order due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. If we suspect fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity, we may reject your order or we may contact you at the phone number or email address you provided to confirm your order. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
6. Transactions If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Site and the App (each such purchase, a "Transaction"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) utilized in connection with any transaction. By submitting such information, you grant to MLPBOX the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction. All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products, and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Site and the App are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures, and other descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. The inclusion of any products or services on the Site and the App does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the receipt, possession, use, and sale of any item purchased from this Site and the App. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. MLPBOX reserves the right, with or without prior notice, to do any one or more of the following: (i) limit the available quantity of or discontinue any product or service; (ii) impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, coupon code, promotional code, or other similar promotion; (iii) bar any user from making or completing any or all Transaction(s); and (iv) refuse to provide any user with any product or service. You agree that by placing an order on the Site or the App, you are entering into a binding contract with MLPBOX and agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Site and the App, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred including, without limitation, all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your Transactions.
7. The Subscription Contract Between You And Us MLPBOX offers various subscription types: including rebillable monthly subscriptions (“Monthly Subscriptions”); prepaid annual subscriptions (“Annual Subscriptions”); and prepaid gift subscriptions of three, six or twelve months (“Gift Subscriptions”). AUTOMATIC RENEWAL TERMS With respect of MLPBOX subscriptions subject to automatic renewal, you agree that MLPBOX may submit periodic charges (e.g., monthly) to your chosen payment method without further authorization from you, until you provide prior notice that you wish to terminate this authorization or to change your payment method. You agree that such notice will not affect charges submitted before MLPBOX reasonably could act. MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTIONS By purchasing a Monthly Subscription, you agree and acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment charge at the then-current subscription rate and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation, including where applicable any charges processed by MLPBOX after the expiration date of your payment card. AUTOMATIC MONTHLY RENEWAL TERMS Your subscription will be automatically renewed for successive monthly periods and your payment method will automatically be charged for each successive monthly period at the then-current subscription rate until you cancel your Monthly Subscription renewal. CANCELLATION POLICY FOR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION RENEWALS To cancel your Monthly Subscription at any time, you may (i) logon to your account and follow the cancellation procedures there, (ii) send us a message at http://info.MLPBOX.com and we will do it for you, or (iii) go to support.MLPBOX.com and schedule a call with one of our Discovery Specialists who can help you cancel. If you cancel, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term. ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS By purchasing an Annual Subscription, you agree and acknowledge that your subscription has an initial pre-payment feature for one full year of service and a recurring Annual Subscription renewal fee at the then-current Annual Subscription rate and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation, including where applicable any charges processed by MLPBOX after the expiration date of your payment card. AUTOMATIC ANNUAL RENEWAL TERMS At the end of each yearly subscription term, your subscription will be automatically extended for another term of one year and your payment method will automatically be charged the Annual Subscription renewal fee at the then-current Annual Subscription rate until you cancel your Annual Subscription renewal. CANCELLATION POLICY FOR ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION RENEWALS You may only cancel your current Annual Subscription during the first month of the subscription. To cancel your Annual Subscription renewal for the following year, at any time after you were billed for the then-current year, you may (i) logon to your account and follow the cancellation procedures there, (ii) send us a message at http://info.MLPBOX.com and we will do it for you, or (iii) go to support.MLPBOX.com and schedule a call with one of our Discovery Specialists who can help you cancel. BETA AUTO-DELIVERY PROGRAM: By agreeing to participate in the a Auto-Delivery Program to replenish your grooming supplies, you agree and acknowledge that your participation in the program has an initial and recurring payment charge at the frequency chosen when you signed up in the amount of the then-current retail price of your selected product displayed on the Site or the App and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation, including where applicable any charges processed by MLPBOX after the expiration date of your payment card. AUTOMATIC DELIVERY TERMS: The product you selected for auto replenishment will be automatically sent to you at the frequency selected by you (e.g. every 2 months) and your payment method will automatically be charged on the 15th of the month in which delivery is to occur in the amount of the then-current retail price for the product on the Site and the App until you cancel your Automatic Delivery option. CANCELLATION POLICY FOR AUTOMATIC DELIVERY PROGRAM: To cancel your Automatic Delivery at any time, you may (i) logon to your My Box page and follow the cancellation procedures there, (ii) send us a message at http://info.MLPBOX.com and we will do it for you, (iii) email us at [email protected], or (iv) go to support.MLPBOX.com and schedule a call with one of our Discovery Specialists who can help you cancel. The Automatic Delivery Program is a Beta test Program (“Beta Program”). MLPBOX reserves the right to change or discontinue this Beta Program. We may make these changes at any time, with or without notice. Your continued participation in the Beta Program will constitute your acceptance of the these terms and conditions, policies and service offerings. You also agree that MLPBOX will own and have the sole right to use any ideas, information, understandings, and concepts derived from your evaluation of the Beta Program or any other suggestions or information you disclose, without restriction and without compensating you in any way.
8. Product Information; Limitation on Quantities Excluding any content that may be submitted by Members from time to time, we strive to ensure that the information on the Site and the App is complete and reliable. Certain information may contain pricing errors, typographical errors and other errors or inaccuracies, which we may correct without liability. We also reserve the right to limit quantities purchased by Members and to revise, suspend, or terminate an event or promotion at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted or acknowledged). We do not guarantee that all products described on our Site or the App will be available.
9. Proprietary Rights You acknowledge and agree that the content (other than content that may be submitted by Members), materials, text, images, videos, graphics, trademarks, logos, button icons, music, software and other elements available on the Site and the App are the property of MLPBOX or our licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to sell, license, rent, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, modify or create derivative works from any content or materials on the Site or the App. MLPBOX and the MLPBOX logo are registered trademarks, and Open For Beautiful, Open for Dapper and Open for Handsome are trademarks of MLPBOX, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All of our Site's and the App's content is Copyrighted by MLPBOX, Inc. All rights reserved. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, no license is granted to you and no rights are conveyed by virtue of accessing or using the Site or the App. All rights not granted under these Terms are reserved by MLPBOX.
10. Contributed Content Guidelines MLPBOX values your engagement. When contributing content, please consider the following guidelines: By submitting or posting any materials or content on the Site or the App, you grant MLPBOX a perpetual, irrevocable, non-terminable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works, and sublicense such materials or any part of such materials. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide do not include anything (including, but not limited to, text, images, music or video) to which you do not have the full right to grant MLPBOX the license specified above. You further represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. MLPBOX will be entitled to use any content submitted by you without incurring obligations of confidentiality, attribution or compensation to you. All contributed content is subject to the terms set forth below and in our standard Terms and Conditions, which include our policy regarding copyright infringement; We reserve the right not to post your content if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when contributing content, you will not: Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; Use obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum; Post advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites; Post email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information; Post unduly critical or spiteful comments of other content posted on the page or its authors; Post files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have expressly received all necessary consents; Post files or content that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer; Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, or impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; In addition, if you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a content submission. Instead, contact us directly via [email protected]
11. General Disclaimers You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the Site or the App. THE SITE, THE APP, AND ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE, AND OTHER INFORMATION ON OR ACCESSIBLE FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE OR THE APP OR A “LINKED” SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, MLPBOX DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (1) THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE OR THE APP IS CORRECT, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (2) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE OR THE APP WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; OR (3) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE APP OR THE SERVER THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR REFUND. MLPBOX makes no warranties of any kind regarding any non-MLPBOX sites to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from this Site or the App. Hyperlinks are included solely for your convenience, and MLPBOX makes no representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy, availability, suitability or safety of information provided in such non-MLPBOX sites. MLPBOX does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered or provided by or on behalf of third parties on the Site or the App. MLPBOX DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE NUTRITION, INGREDIENT, ALLERGEN, AND OTHER PRODUCT INFORMATION ON OUR SITE IS ACCURATE OR COMPLETE SINCE THIS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY THE PRODUCT MANUFACTURERS OR SUPPLIERS AND ON OCCASION MANUFACTURERS MAY MODIFY THEIR PRODUCTS AND UPDATE THEIR LABELS. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON OUR SITE AND THAT YOU CONSULT THE PRODUCTS LABEL OR CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER DIRECTLY IF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC DIETARY OR ALLERGIC CONCERN OR QUESTION ABOUT A PRODUCT.
12. Disclaimer – No Professional Advice Any information provided by us regarding the products or otherwise (e.g. product descriptions or instructions) is for informational purposes only. You should not take any action based upon any information contained on the Site or the App. Use of the Site or the App is not meant to serve as a substitute for professional advice. You should read and strictly follow all product labels, packaging inserts and instructions and all manufacturer directions and warnings and seek independent professional advice when appropriate.
13. Taxes Your total price will include the price of the product plus any applicable sales tax; such state and local sales tax is based on the shipping address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time you purchase the product. We will charge tax only in states where the goods sold over the internet are taxable. Important Kentucky sales tax information regarding the tax you may owe directly to the state of Kentucky. We are not required to and do not collect Kentucky sales or use tax. Your purchase may be subject to Kentucky use tax unless the purchase is exempt from taxation in Kentucky. The purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet, by catalog, or by other remote means. The Commonwealth of Kentucky requires Kentucky purchasers to report all purchases of tangible personal property or digital property that are not taxed by the retailer and pay use tax on those purchases unless exempt under Kentucky law. The tax may be reported and paid on the Kentucky individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return with the Kentucky Department of Revenue. These forms and corresponding instructions may be found on the Kentucky Department of Revenue's Internet Web site.
15. Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL MLPBOX, ITS PARENT COMPANY, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES, OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE OR THE APP BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OF THE SITE OR THE APP OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF USE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE APP, WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF MLPBOX HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF MLPBOX, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE OR THE APP TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE APP, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO MLPBOX IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Site or the App. Because some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, all of the above disclaimers or exclusions may not apply to all users.
16. International Use We control and operate the Site and the App from the United States. We make no representation that materials on the Site or the App are appropriate or available for use outside the United States. If you choose to access this Site or the App from outside the United States, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
17. Risk of Loss Any merchandise purchased from our Site or the App will be shipped by a third party carrier. As a result, title and risk of loss for such merchandise will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
18. Copyright Infringement; Notice and Take Down Procedures MLPBOX specifically prohibits the posting of any content that violates or infringes the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that any material contained on this Site or the App infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you should notify us of your copyright infringement claim in accordance with the following procedure. MLPBOX will process notices of alleged infringement that it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). The DMCA requires that notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the following address:
MLPBOX.com, 3160 Ridgeway Ct., Walled Lake, MI 48390 - Telephone: (248) 888-7510
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information (DMCA, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)):
Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Please contact us with any questions or concerns in connection with these Terms or the Site or the App, or to provide any notice under these Terms.
19. Severability If any part of these Terms shall be held or declared to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be ineffective but shall not affect any other part of these Terms, and in such event, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of such unenforceable or invalid provision within the limits of applicable law or applicable court decisions.
20. Waiver; Remedies The failure of MLPBOX to partially or fully exercise any rights or the waiver of MLPBOX of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you shall not prevent a subsequent exercise of such right by MLPBOX or be deemed a waiver by MLPBOX of any subsequent breach by you of the same or any other term of these Terms. The rights and remedies of MLPBOX under these Terms and any other applicable agreement between you and MLPBOX shall be cumulative, and the exercise of any such right or remedy shall not limit MLPBOX’s right to exercise any other right or remedy.
21. Governing Law The laws of the State of New York shall govern these Terms without regard to conflict of laws provisions.
22. Disputes Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to, or use of, the Site or the App, to the products you purchase through the Site or the App (including a subscription), or to your relationship to MLPBOX shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in New York, New York; provided, however, that to the extent that you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of New York. You hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens with respect to, venue and jurisdiction in the state and federal courts of New York. Arbitration under these Terms will be conducted pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules then prevailing at the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award will be final and binding and may be entered into as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms will be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Terms, whether through class action proceedings or otherwise. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of, related to or connected with the use of this Site or the App or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim of action arose or be forever banned. Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court.
Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than in court, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award.
YOU AND MLPBOX AGREE THAT EACH MAY ONLY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and MLPBOX agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim.